1. The elimination of the most highly stressed and failure prone parts of piston engines gives the Wankel engine high reliability.
2. a smoother flow of power
3. a high power-to-weight ratio.
1. Rotary powered uses morefuel than a heavier vehicle powered by larger displacement V-8 engine for similar performance results.
2. When we compared to a piston engine, has 50% longer stroke duration.
3. Piston rings are not perfect seals: each has a gap to allow for expansion. The sealing at the Wankel apexes is less critical, as leakage is between adjacent chambers on adjacent strokes of the cycle.
To be continue tomorrow ,about How the Rotary engine works?